Massage can specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymphatic flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Reduce post-surgical adhesions and swelling.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and facilitating healing.
- Bring oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Reduce tension or muscle related migraine pain.
- Alleviate low-back, shoulder, hip, or knee pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence.
Valley Orthopedic Massage and Wellness
1700 E. Bogard Rd.
Suite 203 A
Wasilla, AK 99654
Call: (907) 727-2596